14 March 2010

Priceless..

been super duper busy lately + having cough & flu for the whole last week, i'm taking my days off from blogging. This entry basically dedicated to everdearest inche' riki for his priceless photoshoots during my lil sis's wedding function end of last month. he's really good with the shots, as an amateur there are still areas need to be improved & he's looking forward for a new camera actually..haha..& i kept made him spend his savings on me..(jahat btol)...

i will be posting some of the shots here but you can see the whole album at my picasa album here..please mind my pics without any glamoruos make ups as i didn't have time for that & i'm wearing my spectacles (they made me look older). so guys..enjoy browsing!!


man of the day

AJK masjid yg setia

classic..


pishimen's guardian angel

pelamin hikmat

east & west

yg ni mmg priceless

xpenah jmpe mag ni kt kedai

1 comment:

Ernie Khairina said...

cantiknye adik ko..weh tambah comel budak2 ni, geram sungguh!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers