27 January 2010

Application to Bikini Bottom

Dear Spongebob Squarepants & friends,

We really hope that you & your friends could accept us as a new addition to Bikini Bottom community. We are a big fan of you & we are really dedicated to look like one of you. These are some of the evidence :





As you can see, we are really happy in your outfit. I would like to join Bikini Bottom as I would like to taste the delicious Crabby Patty, prepared by you (please don't put Mr. Plankton in them as I think I'm allergic to it). I'm also a big fan of Mr. Plankton & that's why I asked my hairdresser to have my hair done as below :



I really hope that you will accept & we can play together at Bikini Bottom. Looking forward for your favorable reply soon. Don't tell my parents that I'm applying to stay with you as my Ibu will be very sad & angry with me. I don't want her to be a crazy woman shouting my name & talk craps with my Ayah. My Ayah also will be very sad if he knew about this letter. He can't sleep at night without me in the middle. I really hope you can keep this as a secret between us (nak kene titis darah x?)

Please reply as soon as possible.

Mmuahh (flying kiss).Love from both of us..XOXO,

PiShImEn & QySAra

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers